Stand Too Close - Motion City Soundtrack
If I stand too close I might fall in, but if I’m too far gone I’ll never win. If you believe in me I might just want to spend some time with you again. I’m afraid I tend to disappear into an anxious state when you draw near, there is no reasoning it’s quite a silly thing, but it’s the way I’ve been for years. So I will understand if you don’t stay, they say I’m great at first but then the magic fades into an awful hue of dismal views and pessimistic attitude. All this distance, years of sweet resistance swirling over head like angry clouds of discontent. I have apologized a billion times when I’ve gone off the wall like Busta Rhymes and pulled a stupid stunt that left you thinking there was something wrong with me. You’ve thrown a few choice phrases at my way and I’ve ignored them all as best I could, except that tiny bit how I just can’t commit. There is some truth in what you say.
I slip another smile in your pocket, my heart is racing to you like a rocket
Well now I look at you and you’re still more than I can take, you’re like a slow song starting to accelerate and all my life I looked for you, for arms that I could fall into
I don’t know what this is but I love it
this show is actually hilarious.
my wedding playlist
- walking down the aisle: avril lavigne - hot
- during wedding vows: avril lavigne - keep holdin on (instrumental)
- just married song: avril lavigne - sk8er boi (starts from the last chorus)
- first dance: avril lavigne - i will be
- parent dance: avril lavigne - what the hell
- band plays all the other classic avril lavigne songs
- last dance: avril lavigne - smile